vendredi 6 mai 2011

Tomica roads

Ok, so whilst mooching around other blogs I came across a great and cheap idea for roads at http://www.theraskal.com/2010/09/hammers-slammers-routes.html . Well as that was for a 28mm game I wanted to see the product in the flesh as such and found what I was looking for at my local toy store and grabed two packs because, well just because.

Here is a moke up on the kitchen table with no ground mat so imagin the red with a pavement like colour.





I think it works realy well myself. All in all the buildings and roads fit together well IMHO. I shall add some dirt and varius staines to the card and maybe some manholes so as to tame down the new toy look.


 All I need now are vehicles, a park, car park and varius other details.

Ollie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire